The following deals are currently active in our pipeline with the newest deals at the top. This list does not include deals on which you've expressed negative interest
Ask your network...
Your investors and others in your network are often looking for ways to support the business. Leverage your network as you fundraise, build your business, and grow the team.
Investor groupings are ad hoc labels that can be used to roll-up 1 or more of your invited investors.
These investor groupings allow you to more tightly manage access to your deal material
Investor grouping list
Setup Investor grouping mapping
|Investor Grouping||Investor||Creation Date||Delete|
|Investor||Investor Grouping||Creation Date||Delete|
Showcase is a hub for a founders to more closely engage with investors, during fundraising and beyond.
The product empowers founders and investors to streamline the process, and collaborate, creating a win for both sides.
|Free to all founders!
|Monthly Invoicing$18/mo||Annual Invoicing$150/yr ($12.50/mo)|
|Subscription Period||Amount Due||Amount Paid||Payment Date|
My Draft Deals
The screening committee screens deals to determine if the opportunity should enter the dealflow.
Please provide your recommendation if this deal is appropriate for the group. If it enters the dealflow, you'll have an opportunity to express your own level of interest in the deal.
Number of founders
Has trans founder?
All trans founders?
Has female founder?
All female founders?
Has male founder?
All male founders?
Has founder w/o college degree?
Has BIPOC founder?
All BIPOC founders?
Has veteran founder?
All veteran founders?
Has disabled founder?
All disabled founders?
Has first-time founder?
All first-time founders?
Deal AnalyticsThis page requires a larger screen
Investment Count Histogram
Stats by Industry
|Industry||Total Deals||% of Deals||Funded Deals||Funding Rate||Funding Amount||% Total Funding||Avg Deal Size||Avg Days to Close||Voting||Feedback|
Stats by team makeup
|Attribute||Total Deals||% of Deals||Funded Deals||Funding Rate||Funding Amount||% Total Funding||Avg Deal Size||Avg Days to Close||Voting||Feedback|
Stats by Valuation Cap
|Valuation Cap||Total Deals||% of Deals||Funded Deals||Funding Rate||Funding Amount||% Total Funding||Avg Deal Size||Avg Days to Close||Voting||Feedback|
Stats by Quarter
|Quarter||Total Deals||% of Deals||Funded Deals||Funding Rate||Funding Amount||% Total Funding||Avg Deal Size||Avg Days to Close||Voting||Feedback|
|total platform users|
|total platform deals|
|Customer||Company||Deal ID||Deal||Activity||Submission Date|
|Customer||API Key||Member Invitation Link||Deal Creation Link|
|Workspace||Member Investors||Invited Investors||Founders||Admins||Pronoun||e||Last Updated|
|FEATURES||PRIVACY||Customer||Deal submission||Voting||Deal feedback||Commitments||Member portfolio||Group portfolio||Member listing||Member following||Founder Q&A||Founder sharing||Allow data download||Investor inviting||Investment group sharing||Highlight new members||Show negative votes||Investor names||Voting activity||Feedback activity||Commitment activity||Investment activity||Include example deals||Last Modified|
|The member newsletter is not supported on mobile devices|
BETA: Compare the deal voting of members
Ops team tools
Invite New Member
Activity by Member
Votes by Member
Votes by Deal
Portal Activity Log
Investors blocked from a deal will not see any reference to that deal in the portal
|Deal||Blocked Investor||Reason||Block date||Delete|
|Blocked Investor||Deal||Reason||Block date||Delete|
|Deal||Last Update||Investment Date||Deal Lead|
Do you want to engage with entrepreneurs and fellow TBD members? Leading a deal involves helping shepherd a deal throughout its lifecycle from initial pitch meeting to the closing
- Deal Lead Playbook: Detailed steps involved with leading a deal through the investment process
- Deal Lead Quick Checklist: Quick set of steps for members experienced in leading deals
- Deal Lead Training, May 21, 2021 (Pitch Video || Deck): The process team provides a full walk through of the deal process with Q&A. Recommended for anyone who has or might want to lead a deal
- #tbd-deal-leads: Ask questions about the deal leading process in this dedicated Slack channel
- Sample diligence questions: This includes some common questions. Feel free to use these as a baseline in your conversations with the founder. Suggest additional questions if you have some!
- Example Deal Memos: Feel free to use any of these past deal memos as a template for the investment brief that you'll share with the membership
Outside investors: Our deals often include 1 or more investors who are not members of TBD Angels as part of an effort to increase the TBD participation in the deal, to include more value-add investors on the TBD investment, and/or to allow a founder's individual minor investors to be part of our SPV.
- Deal leads can issue an invitation to the deal in our portal (Send invitations from the tools tab of the deal page)
- Will have access to just that deal and will not have visibility to the names of TBD investors, but will be able to review the deal, access deal material, vote, provide feedback and make commitment
- Must be accredited
- Can live anywhere in the world
- All investors on the SPV (TBD members and invitees) share the various SPV costs pro-rata (approx $4000 -- SPV platform fees, blue skies, etc) and up to 5% carry
Refer a Member
Do you know any angel investors passionate about collaborating with startups?
- Criteria for members
- Experience of operators / entrepreneurs / experienced industry professionals
- Help TBD Angels meet one or both of our goals:
- Collaborate within the group to create value through collaboration
- Assist our portfolio companies as they build and scale their companies
- Endeavor to invest in one or more companies each year
- Must be accredited
- Expectations of a member
- Contribute and extract learnings with the group through participation
- Informally be an external voice for the group
- Be responsive to other TBD Angels & founders
- Aim to invest in at least one deal per year